I hate Windows

I'm really starting to hate Window's Vista (but Windows in general too)... This entire time i've been here, i've been hoping that nothing will go wrong with my laptop while i'm here for 5 months.... They have a computer here too, and i could use the one's at school, but i wouldn't be able to use them as frequently... so i'd be limited to this blog, and e-mail...

Today i was watching a video of these news reporters broke their computer in a very simple way, and tested the different computer fixing people to see who was the best.... The tragic thing was that not even a half and hour after watching that video... my laptop crashed, and the SAME EXACT MESSAGE that was shown on the video was being displayed on my monitor... It said "Hard drive not found".... which is bad... really bad.... so i ran the recommended diagnostic where it tested everything for about an hour... I was watching it for a while, and when it came to "Hard drive" it said that it had passed... After the hour... and it was finished i selected the reboot option so that i could start up my computer (the diagnostic said that my computer had passed)... and i got the same message: "hard drive not found" I immediately turned off my computer, and went on to paint and otherwise kill time, because i was afraid to touch my computer... but finally after another hour or two, i attempted to turn it on... and what do you know... It's completely fine now for some reason....

I'm still a little jumpy though... every click and beep makes my heart rate skyrocket.... And after this post, i intend to shut off my computer for a few hours, if not for a day or two.... So if no one hears from me, it's because 1) my computer broke again... or 2) I'm too afraid to turn on my computer...

Also, i realize that this has also nothing to do with Germany... I just hate Windows...

No comments: